Welcome to the wellcare® Hotline!
Free Help for Water Well Owners
If you have questions about your water well, well water, or need help, call our toll free wellcare® Hotline at 888-395-1033 Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
The wellcare® Hotline is staffed by the Water Systems Council (WSC), a national non-profit organization solely focused on private wells and small well-based drinking water systems serving more than 13 million households nationwide. The wellcare® Hotline is also supported by the Rural Community Assistance Partnership (RCAP) and recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Our wellcare® experts can provide you with information on:
Wells - Private residential wells including small shared well systems
- Avoiding seasonal water problems
- Learning well care basics
- Help locating a licensed water well contractor
- Identifying possible contaminants
- Understanding well mechanics
- Water conservation
- Water well care and maintenance
- Well components
- Well construction codes and other regulations related to wells or water well systems
- Well water quality
- Well water testing
Our experts are also happy to help with questions on:
- Caring for a cistern
- Springs and spring fed wells
- Septic systems
How Can We Help?
Ask Us a Question
Join the Well Owners Network
Sign up online for a free membership to the wellcare® Well Owners Network to receive quarterly newsletters with tips and tools on caring for water well systems, septic systems, and opportunities for discounts on water test kits.