Welcome to the wellcare® Hotline! If you have questions about your water well, well water testing, or need help, call our toll free wellcare® Hotline at 888-395-1033 Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. Our wellcare® experts can provide you with information on:
- Water well care and maintenance
- Well water testing
- Well water quality
- Septic systems
- Identifying possible contaminants
- Avoiding seasonal water problems
- Learning well care basics
- Understanding well mechanics
- Well components
- Water conservation
- Well construction codes and other regulations related to wells or water well systems
- Help with finding a licensed water well contractor
The wellcare® Hotline is staffed by the Water Systems Council (WSC), the only non-profit organization solely focused on private wells and small well-based drinking water systems, and supported by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Sign up online for a free membership to the wellcare® Well Owners Network to receive quarterly newsletters with tips and tools on caring for water well systems, septic systems, and opportunities for discounts on water test kits. Launched in 2009, the wellcare® Well Owners Network has more than 11,000 members nationwide.
If you would prefer to contact us via email, please fill out the form below and a member of our staff will respond to your questions. You can also use our live chat feature on this page (lower right) to get your questions answered.