The wellcare® Well Owners Network (WON) is a national network that provides consumers served by private water wells with education and information regarding the proper construction, regular well water testing, and maintenance of water wells and septic systems to ensure safe drinking water.
Well owners have access to our toll free wellcare® Hotline to ask questions on any topic related to wells and well water care, testing and maintenance at 888-395-1033. The Hotline operates Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. Since 2003, the wellcare® Hotline has fielded questions from every state, Canada and other countries, including Afghanistan, Brazil, India, and Jamaica.
Well owners can also access more than 100 wellcare® information sheets that provide detailed information on various topics including basic water well information, well water testing, maintenance, potential groundwater contaminants and well water treatment.
You can sign up online for a free membership in the wellcare® Well Owners Network to receive quarterly newsletters with tips and tools on caring for water well systems, septic systems and well water as well as discounts on water test kits. Launched in 2009 the wellcare® Well Owners Network has more than 12,000 members nationwide.
A few benefits when you sign up:
- It’s free!
- Unlimited access to the wellcare® Hotline.
- Quarterly e-newsletter with tips and tools to maintain your water well and protect your well water.
- Discounts on water test kits. Tap Score, created by SimpleLab (formerly SimpleWater, Inc.), offers a dedicated 10% discount for our WON members. Click here for more information and to order.
- Your information is kept private. WSC does not sell our mailing lists.
- At any point you can select to unsubscribe.
Signing up for the wellcare® Well Owners Network is easy and FREE! Join today.
Please note: If you do not receive the welcome email within 24 hours of your submission, there may be a problem with your email address (e.g. a typo may have sneaked in!). You can either submit your email address again or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can do it for you.